We believe nonprofits working in communities of color can and should utilize the resources within that community to create an enterprising, sustainable infrastructure.
We work across sectors by partnering with foundations, nonprofits, and government to share knowledge in order to achieve the greatest social impact in the communities we serve.
Although we do not believe in reinventing the wheel, we at Social Action Partners value change – as society changes, so must our methods.
Effort without results is not enough. We are driven by challenge, have high standards and take accountability seriously.
By listening to our partners, we learn, we change, and become better at what we do.
- Amelia Dupré Williamson, Chair
- President, AWA Consultants
- Lilian Paola Coral, Vice Chair
- Deputy Chief Data Officer, City of Los Angeles
- Nina Lieberman, Treasurer
- Executive Director, Friends of Sheba Medical Center at Tel Hashomer
- Rachel McCallister, Secretary
- Chairman, MPRM Communications
- Shani Carty-Angus
- Environmental, Health & Safety Engineer, Toyota Motor Sales
- Grant Garrison
- Director, GOODCorps.
- Jonathan “Mac” Macaranas
- Corporate & Private Philanthropy Professional
- Effie Turnbull Sanders
- Assistant General Counsel, Los Angeles Unified School District
- Ryan Smith
- Executive Director, The Education Trust – West
Join Us and Make a Difference
SoACT is currently looking for board members. We need people who are involved in the community and passionate about helping. If that's you, please contact us and together we will make a difference